Vacant 2 position
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue – it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
1. DISTRIBUTOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Responsible for managing distributor relationship and enabling sell-through sales of Company products to all Line of Business customers to achieve the sales plan in conjunction with ExxonMobil Line of Business field personnel.
• Assist Distributors in preparation of aligned business plans/1 Year Sales and Marketing Plan and periodic business reviews.
• Effective and efficient use of Company field engineering and marketing resources.
• Fully abreast of market conditions, competitor activity and emerging opportunities.
• Manage sales revenues, volumes and gross margins as components of the Profit and Loss for all finished products sold to lubes distributors.
• Consistent, high quality execution of Distributor Excellence management framework, Global Distributor Framework and tools across designated distributors. Focus on distributor capability development.
• In consultation with Sales Management, implement off-structure prices and long-term business relationships with Company Distributors.
• Effective communication with Company Distributors and as required with end-use customers.
Qualifications and Requirement
• Graduate Degree in Engineering, Master or MBA a plus.
• Minimum 4 and maximum 6 years of related experience.
• Strong team player, proactive, multi-tasking, and willing to be relocated.
• Experience in managing Distributor and lubricants products preferred.
2. LUBE ENGINEER
Basic Purpose of Position:
Provide technical service to customers and distributors through engineering programs and provide training to enhance staff and distributors’ technical capability.
• PES (Planned Engineering Services) program execution.
• Conduct customer visits and provide technical / engineering consultancy and reports with lubrication solutions.
• Technical training for staff, distributors and customers.
• Key technical contact with distributors and customers.
• Lubrication knowledge.
• Industry knowledge, application knowledge, and equipment knowledge.
• Engineering report writing with analytical ability and references.
• Commercial marketing sense.
• Communication, negotiation, and presentation skill.
• Bachelor degree with engineering background (Mechanical and/or Marine Engineering are preferred).
• Flexible on location base.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website:
Applications close on March 13, 2015.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.