Vacant 2 position
PT. BRITMINDO JASA UTAMA (BJU) is part of the expanding BRITMINDO GROUP of Companies.
The BRITMINDO GROUP is the leading mining consultancy in Indonesia, with expansion plans in S.E. Asia and Australia, and a growing team of more than 150 personnel.
BJU is providing a broader scope of Professional Mining Services with greater focus on long term projects that include Mine Management, Operational Improvements, EPC for Coal and Mineral Processing, Coal Chain Management, Fixed and Mobile Plant Maintenance, as well as routine and Technical Studies and Consultancy.
The Britmindo team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at Jakarta Head Office as well as the BJU Balikpapan office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
1. HRGA SUPERVISOR (BALIKPAPAN BASED)
• To provide and meet requirements from user about recruitment Staff and non staff as per mining consultant requirements
• Plan, coordinates and directs the activities involved in the research, development and implementations and maintenance HR programmed for the recruitment, selection, technical and training of employments.
• Develops, implements, administrative, and modifies employment services procedures and system to meet management requirements
• Selects, plans, assigns, supervises and evaluates of works subordinates
• Identifies and solves administrative and IR & HR related issues /matters properly
• Max 40 years old
• Bachelor degree in Psychology or Law
• Have Experience min 4 years in similar position preferably from mining consultant
• Have large database / network especially in mining business
• Good knowledge in Human Resource management
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiar with MS Office, Able speak In English both oral & Written
• Ability to work under pressure
• Willing to traveling to All Site
2. FINANCE AND TAX SUPERVISOR (BALIKPAPAN BASED)
• Responsible for the management of company accounting and taxation in accordance with generally accepted principles
• Prepare reports financial and tax reporting period / year
• Consolidate all aspects of accounting & taxation
• Actively contribute to positive teamwork
• Communicate openly and honestly at all times
• Max 30 years old
• Min S1 Accounting from a reputable university
• 3 years experiences in the same position preferably from mining industry
• Having good knowledge of Accounting and Tax regulation
• Computer literate including accounting program and taxes (e-SPT, e-Billing, etc.)
• Posses Brevet certificate (A, B)
• Good in English
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to :email@example.com