Vacant as Tender Assistant
Superior Energy Services is a leading provider of specialized oilfield services and equipment, focused on serving the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies as well as the plug and abandonment and decommissioning services required at the end of a well’s life. The world’s energy producers rely on us for the services, tools, equipment and exceptionally trained personnel needed to enhance and maintain the production of oil and gas wells. We play a vital role in all phases of a well’s lifecycle — drilling, sand control and stimulation services, production and decommissioning. Currently we are looking for candidates for position of :
• To support Head of Tender in preparing tender and proposal including inquiries
• Preparing the administrative requirement for the tender proposal incl. cover set, tabs, etc.
• Ensure and oversee that all tender proposal document production is submitted and dispatch properly to meet the delivery deadline
• Maintain accurate records and files (manual & electronic) of all the tender data (i.e. correspondence, quotations, internal input, etc.).
• Ensure that all relevant data and information compiled during the tender development phase is considered and made available and being distributes to all Tender team members.
• Support the team sales from each product services lines which related to Tender, Proposal and Commercial inquiries
• Monitor stock of Commercial and Marketing promotion material such as brochures, leaflets etc. be available at any time
• Monitor stock of stationeries related to Tender and Proposal documents such as folder, binder/ordner, paper, tabs etc. is available at any time
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, in Business Administration or Secretarial Collage (D3) other major encourage to apply
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent English, including flair for presenting information clearly, accurately, persuasively and strong influencing and verbal communication skills
• “Expert level” skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in administrative task
• The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure of tight deadlines is essential with high stress levels resulting from continual deadlines
• Fast learner, highly motivated with excellent service attitude and able to follow detailed instructions with high level of accuracy.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and to self-prioritize.
• Enthusiastic, flexible and open minded – team player also research skills desirable
Please send your complete resume with recent photographs and certificates to : email@example.com