Vacant as Field Service Technician
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron’s 11 operating divisions work with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows.
The company generates annual bookings in excess of $8 billion with more than 24,000 employees at more than 250 locations around the world. Cameron is headquartered in Houston, Texas and derives approximately 2/3 of its business from outside the United States.
Field Service Technician
Cameron – Balikpapan-East Kalimantan-Indonesia
Description job :
– Perform field service related work.
– Install or repair company products to minimize customer downtime and maximize customer satisfaction.
– Examine, repair, test and maintain products at customer sites or company service center.
– Practice safe working procedures
Minimum Job Qualifications
– Offshore Experience, preferably with wellhead installation or knowledge, especially for artificial lift equipment installation and services.
– Good mechanical aptitude and problem solving ability.
– Sr Technical school certificate as a minimum.
– Able to understand English both oral & written.
– Willing to work with multinational people