Vacant as Tax Officer
PT. BRITMINDO JASA UTAMA (BJU) is part of the expanding BRITMINDO GROUP of Companies.
The BRITMINDO GROUP is the leading mining consultancy in Indonesia, with expansion plans in S.E. Asia and Australia, and a growing team of more than 150 personnel.
BJU is providing a broader scope of Professional Mining Services with greater focus on long term projects that include Mine Management, Operational Improvements, EPC for Coal and Mineral Processing, Coal Chain Management, Fixed and Mobile Plant Maintenance, as well as routine and Technical Studies and Consultancy.
The Britmindo team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at Jakarta Head Office as well as the BJU Balikpapan office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
TAX OFFICER (BASED BALIKPAPAN)
• Conduct tax compliance review and monitoring
• Processes relating to the calculation of PPH 21, 23,26, 4(2), VAT, Income Corporate Tax, Tax Return
• Prepare recapitulation of the invoice
• Filling all the document
• Tax reporting and compliance matters, Tax Correspondent and Tax Audit
• Age max 30 years old
• Minimum D3 in Accounting / Taxation
• Very familiar with E-SPT
• Familiar with taxation calculation and having experience in brevet A & B is preferable
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
• Preferably domiciled at around Balikpapan
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to :firstname.lastname@example.org