based in Balikpapan or Sangatta
• Provides field service engineering and technical assistance on complex issues to customers for a particular region.
• Provides early warning problem identification, technical assistance on hard to diagnose issues, repair quality improvement, and development of distributor and dealer personnel.
• Provide input and data to Product and Service Engineering teams on complex emerging issues and represent voice of the customer with Company.
• Responsible for the selection, required skill and capabilities, and evaluation of regional field service engineer counterparts.
• Provides repair locations with technical support to quickly resolve complex product issues.
• Collaborate with Service Engineering to develop complex Step 1 problem definitions.
• Communicates complex investigation plans and status of technical solution development with end user customers.
• Review repair situations for use of correct tools and processes.
• Ensures that emergent information regarding technical fixes and service procedures is communicated to service organization.
• Leads investigations of problems by using standard and custom problem management tools and processes; plans and monitors assignments; reviews progress and results of assigned work.
• Helps Coordinate and schedule Field Service Technicians and reports on repair efficiency, productivity, performance feedback and opportunities for growth.
• Focuses on Customer Needs. Communicates with OEMs, End Users and other Customers to understand business strategies, organization structures, internal processes and primary needs for effective alignment and prioritization of work.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Graduated from College, university or equivalent degree in Engineering preferred or related technical experience in field required.
Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
Significant experience in written and verbal communication and should be capable of communicating effectively to all levels within and outside the company.
Troubleshoots diagnostics problems. Makes minor diagnostics design changes. Develops simple algorithms. Calibrates algorithms using tuning guide. Completes testing against a written test plan.
Demonstrated capability to analyze engine and/or power generation equipment failures at the component level and to collect the relevant data to develop and support the analysis and conclusions. Demonstrated knowledge by conducting failure analysis on multiple systems and equipment.
Able to create and troubleshoot measurement systems using standard components and existing procedures. Applies tools to data sets without pre-determined solutions.
Apply on line if you meet the qualifications link