Vacant as DCS Turbine Operator
PT. Sumberdaya Sewatama, is Indonesia’s leading power solutions provider company. Established in 1992, Sewatama’s core business focus Temporary Power, Operations & Maintenance, Power Optimizing, and Long Term Power Solutions (IPP).
Equipped with thousands top-of-the-line machineries and supported by over 1,500 skillful people we have grown beyond Temporary Power and O&M business to also find advanced, innovative, sustainable power solutions. Our subsidiaries PT Pradipa Aryasatya and PT Nagata Bisma Shakti, as well as our recently acquired PT Meppo-gen and PT Energy Alamraya Semesta, are on the pathway for developing fossil and renewable energy.
We are a subsidiary Indonesia’s leading integrated energy company PT. ABM Investama, Tbk. which is part of Tiara Marga TRAKINDO Group; and we benefit from their strong support and vast business network.
We invite you to develope a thrilling career in a never-ending power business:
DCS Turbine Operator
Job Purpose :
Responsible for providing high standard Operation & Maintenance Steam Turbine Power Plant and Meet KPI Target
Job Description :
• Operationalof the Steam Turbine in accordance to the load dispatch requirements
• Monitoring the STG units and its important operating parameters (on local) during start up, operation and shut down
• Ensure the goodcoordination between the local Operator and the Control Room
• Support in establishing and coordinating a safety and health system relevant to all staff, guidelines and procedures
• Establish and ensure compliance with a permit-to-work system in the O&M organization
• Implementing SHE at work/ Jobsite location.
• Placement on Lampung, South Sumatra
• Qualified Technical High School (SMK), Diploma in Engineering is preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the same field
• Able to Operate Steam Turbine power plant
Please immediately send your comprehensive Resume stating the position title, to:
Recruitment Team of PT. Sumberdaya Sewatama
Tiara Marga Trakindo 2 Building, Floor 1, Jl. Cilandak KKO No 1, Jakarta Selatan 12560
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org