Vacant as Telecom Lead Engineer
Control System, Electrical & Telecommunications Integration in Engineering Company specialized in Oil & Gas & Nutrition Industry invite highly motivate Individual to fill vacant positions:
TELECOM LEAD ENGINEER
• Minimum S1/D3 Engineering/Telecomunication Graduation.
• Knowledge of the field, preferably have experience working in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Good command of spoken and written english, human relation and interpersonal skill.
• Knowledge of Quality & Safety ISO 9001 & OHSAS International standard
• Project management skill.
• Independent and able to work under pressure
• Highly motivated, proactive, resourceful and Good Communication with interpersonal skill
1. Performance of Telecom (PABX, RadioVHF/UHF Microwave Line of sight, PAGA, LAN, WAN) engineering, hardware engineering and software engineering
2. Performance of Telecom, Hardware and Software staging.
3. Performance of Telecom factory acceptance test.
4. Performance Telecom site pre-commissioning, commissioning, and assistance to Clients for further hardware and software tests or modifications or inspections
5. PC/Server/Office network design, selection and maintenance.
6. Secondment to Clients for any Telecom or site assistance
7. Definition of Telecom scope of work / Follow up of sub-contractors.
8. Participate to Telecom project quotation.
Potential candidates may submit their detailed resumes to email@example.com
along with their availability, Current & Expected salaries.
From : Yahoogroups