• Have Bachelor Degree from chemical background is preferable
• Have Minimum Experienced 7 years as Commissioning Manager in offshore construction facilities Oil & Gas include 3 years design experience in 2 EPCI Project work.
• Understanding codes , standards and specifications
• Knowledgeable in HSE concepts and reporting
• Responsible for the execution the project start-up strategy
• Responsible to provide assistance to the operations team for handover, start-up and ramp-up for the delivery of first year production commitments.
• Deliver the facility start-up procedures.
• Communicate these with the operations management and provide start-up training at technician level.
• Contribute to project execution as appropriate especially regarding integrated planning, completions, commissioning and build up to handover.
• Provide assurance to the operations team that all pre-start-up requirements have been fulfilled.
Kindly submit your complete CV with position name in the subject
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process).
from : yahoogroups