Vacant as GA Assistant
Ramba Energy Limited is a Singapore Exchange listed company with core businesses in oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) and the provision of logistics services delivered under the RichLand brand in Jakarta is urgently seeking the following position:
The candidate should at least have a Diploma Degree (D3) in Finance or administration with 2 years of experience, preferably in upstream oil & gas exploration-production company.
Scopes of Work :
1. Support HR Department in General Administration Services, be able to provide administrative duties in HR function.
2. Perform and maintain document filling.
3. Administer contracts that related to GA and GS and billing from 3rd party.
4. Administering office needs, office space maintenance and complaints to be resolved
5. All GA & GS activities but not limited to administer Employee Medical Insurance, Expenses Report and correspondences
A competitive remuneration package that will be commensurated with experience and qualifications will be offered to qualified candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary, and date of availability in MS Word Format to e-mail :
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.