Vacant as HR Admin
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, KBR is one of the world’s premiere engineering, procurement, construction and services companies, employing approximately 27,000 people in more than 70 countries on six continents. As KBR embarks upon our second century of operations, we have evolved into a prominent supporter of the energy, hydrocarbons, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial sectors.
KBR has been operating in Indonesia since the 1970s, and establishment of the KBR office in Jakarta in 2004 underscores KBR’s commitment to Indonesia and is an endorsement of the talents of Indonesian engineers. The office has a high content of local Indonesians, including engineers, designers and support staff.
KBR Indonesia (KBRI) offers competitive EPCI Services, Front End Engineering (FEED), Detailed Engineering and Project management services to local, regional and international clients, complementing the technology resources, systems and processes used by KBR offices globally.
To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions
• Bachelor Degree with maximum 2 years of experience in providing administrative or secretarial support.
• Basic oral and written communication (English) skills are required.
• Typical duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
• Responsibilities may be unique to a specific function or department such as Procurement or Engineering, but are mainly administrative in nature.
• Under fairly close supervision, works to complete defined tasks in accordance with standard procedures requiring some knowledge of general office procedures.
• Supports general business operations by Supports general business operations by providing simply administrative support activities.
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia.
• Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player.
• Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy.
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com