Vacant as Cost Estimator
PT. Encona Inti Industry, a Company with Engineering, Construction and Petroleum Services in Industrial Plant and Oil & Gas Industry are seeking a suitable candidates for our current project.
• The candidate should demonstrate good knowledge in estimating, pre/post contract of construction works and good all round quantity surveying especially on Oil & Gas Project
• Able to identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
• Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
• Have a good understanding related to technical documents in order to prepare estimates
• Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates
• Able to evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
• Must have at least a Bachelor of Degree in Engineering (preferably on Mechnical/Piping/Electrical/Instrument) and at least eight (8) years experience in cost estimating of major oil and gas production projects.
• Must have a working knowledge of applicable industry practices and must have been the principle cost control engineer responsible for at least two (2) successful major oil and gas EPCI projects within the last seven (7) years.
• Must be experienced in the use of computer programs applicable to the control of costs for oil and gas production projects.
If you interest in join us, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Cost Estimator”
or submit through our website link
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing.