Vacant as HR Officer
Medco Foundation, a non-profit organization which focused on education, social empowerment, health, and environment program, as part of Medco Group’s company, is seeking high motivated candidates to join with the team, as:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
. Min. bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Psychology.
. Min. 2 years working experience in Human Resources functions, preferably in Compensation & Benefit, Training & Development, or HR Generalist.
. Sufficient knowledge of labor laws, government policy and regulations.
. Experience working in non-profit organization would be an advantage.
1. Fluent both spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English
2. Excellent in communication skills, especially interpersonal and people skills
3. Computer literacy for MS Office technology
4. Ability to learn quickly, well-plan, attention to details, responsible-accountable-organized-professional in handling confidential information
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapid with sudden changes environment
6. Ability to perform multi-tasking and work under pressure
7. Good analytical-conceptual-administrative skills
Applications must be submitted not later than Monday, September 14, 2015 together with application letter, detailed CV/resume, copy of relevant documents, and one recent photograph.
Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please specify the positions applied for as an email subject)
From : Yahoogroups