Vacant 2 position
At PT Arutmin Indonesia, we are looking for people who want to grow with us, work well with International Standard System, and take chances to be the best in the industry.
We value diversity and provide competitive remuneration and career development opportunities for our people.
If you want a challenging career and grow with us together, you are fit with our organization.
Vacant Position :
1. Mine Engineer
This Position is based in Arutmin Sites – South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Engineering Supervisor. This position is responsible to handle short term and long term mine planning including pit design and out pit dump control; ensure operating costs and overhead cost within budget. Provide production budget and cost
• Minimum S1/Bachelor degree from Mining Engineering
• Mininum 1 years of experience as mine engineer.
• Having a good knowledge in short term mine planning, pit design, and forecast
• Able to operate mining software (Mincom and Minescape)
• Good communication (oral & written) in both English and bahasa
• Strong analytical skills, hard working, able to work as a team or as an individual
• Showed high intergrity and commitment to PT. Arutmin Indonesia standards in Safety, environments, and business ethics
• able to work unders pressure
2. Geotechnical Engineer
Min. 1 year experience in geotechnical area
This is a Staff position reporting to Senior Geotechnical Engineer. He/she is responsible for preliminary geotechnical assessment, conduct daily monitoring for ensure slope stability status, geotechnical mapping,
supporting operation and mine planning for slope stability analysis.
• Hold University degree (S-1) in Mine Engineering or Geological Engineering or Civil Engineering form reputable university.
• Fresh Graduates with outstanding achievement are encouraged to apply
• Good skill in SLOPE/W or Slide.
• Possess good communication skill in Indonesia and English.
• Possess strong capability to work as a team
• Capable of working with minimum supervisory
• High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
Email to email@example.com
For further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com