Vacant as Safety Dept head
In 1988, Baramulti Group commenced trading in Jakarta , the first coal concession was acquired in Malinau, East Kalimantan . It now owns seven producing coal concessions with five other concessions under development.
The Group’s shipping business was established in 1993. It now operates 40 units of tugs and barges, of which 16 are owned by the Group.
The group also owns six floating cranes which provide offshore transshipment services for dry bulk cargo.
We are the fast growing coal mining, coal concession development, coal trading and shipping is seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Safety Dept Head
Safety Dept Head (Code: SDH)
• Manage program such as accident reporting & investigation, job safety analysis/hazard identification & hazard assessment.
• Oversees occupational safety, and related program to the conformance of company and business objective.
• Monitor workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
• Develop safety training material and deliver safety training
• Develop and ensure the implementation of safety policies
• Ensure that each job has comprehensive SOP and that SOP is followed
• Observe workers and make sure that they wear proper PPEs
• Conduct accident investigation when a workplace accident occurs
• provide/distribute HSE promotion materials & safety communication
• Manage HSE filling and ensure compliance of OHSMS
• Support all internal & external audit, inspection activities and inquiries
• Male, Max 40 years old;
• Minimum 5 years working experience within HSE function
• Has obtained S1 degree in occupational health and safety or equal experience;
• Having experience in Mining Company
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel;
• Capable of working with initiative but also as part of a team;
Please send your complete CV + Photos to :
(write the position code as subject)