Vacant 3 position
PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunel.net), provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries.
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
1. Crew Coordinator – Indonesian
Business: EPC Services
Job Description :
The Crew Coordinator is responsible for independently scheduling crew deployments for multiple vessels.
· Maintaining daily contact with fleet crews, available staff, employment agencies, and internal departments.
· Acting as a contact for the fleet crew in the event of unexpected staff changes (illness or transfer to other vessels) and contributing to an adequate solution.
· Counselling fleet staff with regard to promotion tracks and training and education programs
· Making regular visits to project sites both in Indonesia and abroad.
Skills & Experience
· Secondary vocational degree (MBO) or equivalent.
· Affinity for staff scheduling, preferably in a similar position.
· Good social and communicative skills, a team player who can handle stress.
· Good organizational skills and solution-oriented.
· Good command of the English language.
· Prepared to travel abroad regularly.
2. Vessel Assurance Coordinator – Indonesian
Business: EPC Services
Required Skills : Navigation, Dynamic Positioning systems, HSE, Vessel management.
· Providing Marine and QHSE assurance for the charterer in the form of various audits including OVIDs, CMID’s, MSF, and Bridge Team Management audits
· OSV operations consultant to Senior Management
· Dynamic positioning specialist
· Safe operation of entire vessel
· Ship handling- conduct all ship handling operations in port and near offshore assets.
· Clients- develop and maintain working relationships with clients and reps during projects. Represent company interests during projects.
· HSE: ensuring all crew works safely and comply with current legislation in a variety of countries.
· Identify and manage hazards onboard with a range of procedures including risk assessments, toolbox talks, permit to work systems.
3. Commissioning and Startup Control Engineer” – Indonesian
Business: Geothermal Energy
Specialized qualification :
1. Knowledge in Rockwell/Allen Bradbury (ControlLogix). Advantage to knowledge in other Allen Bradbury controllers (SLC500).
2. Full control in RSLogix 5000 program. Proven experience in programming, testing and trouble shooting.
3. Knowledge of communication networks, programmable controllers:
o ControlNet, DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP
o Acquaintance with Ethernet communication networks
o Ethernet ring communication
o Redundant Ethernet communication networks
o Knowledge in design/configuration of Ethernet switches (Cisco)
4. Accumulated experience in troubleshooting Ethernet and ControlNet fiber optic communications networks
5. Accumulated experience in HMI, specialization in Citect
o Complete proficiency in Citect programming
o Knowledge of VBA/CICODE programming language
o Knowledge of DNP3, Modbus/TCP, Ethernet/IP, CITECT Historian communication protocols
6. Acquaintance with SEL Relays
Knowledge in programming communications in SEL3530 in various communications with other SEL, Basler, MiCOM relays
Knowledge of IRIG-B communication for computer clocks, relays and controllers synchronization
Please send your CV and related documents to: email@example.com. Put the “Position Title” as subject email. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Closing Date: Nov 22, 2015
Sumber : yahoogroups