Vacant as Mine Engineer
At PT Arutmin Indonesia, we are looking for people who want to grow with us, work well with International Standard System, and take chances to be the best in the industry.
We value diversity and provide competitive remuneration and career development opportunities for our people.
If you want a challenging career and grow with us together, you are fit with our organization.
Vacant Position :
This Position is based in Arutmin Sites – South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Engineering Supervisor. This position is responsible to handle short term and long term mine planning including pit design and out pit dump control; ensure operating costs and overhead cost within budget. Provide production budget and cost
• Minimum S1/Bachelor degree from Mining Engineering
• Mininum 1 years of experience as mine engineer.
• Having a good knowledge in short term mine planning, pit design, and forecast
• Able to operate mining software (Mincom and Minescape)
• Good communication (oral & written) in both English and bahasa
• Strong analytical skills, hard working, able to work as a team or as an individual
• Showed high intergrity and commitment to PT. Arutmin Indonesia standards in Safety, environments, and business ethics
• able to work unders pressure
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
Email to email@example.com
For further information, please see our website: http://www.arutmin.com
Source : linkedin Mohamad Iqbal Ibrahim