EF Course Consultant is a professional consultant for our potential customers. They work closely with both Marketing and Operation team, to make sure that we deliver the best service to our students. They also have to develop a good relationship with customer & achieve sales target
• Female/Male; max 30 years old.
• University graduate, Diploma/Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent
• Preferably with experience in sales, consulting or education line
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure
• Good English communication skill
• Residing in Balikpapan area.
2. EF Progress Advisor
EF Progress Advisor is responsible for students and customer’s learning experience at English First Centers. They need to maintain close contact with classroom teachers & customers/parents in order to facilitate communication regarding the student’s learning progress, and contribute to school sales targets by promoting better student retention.
– Female / Male, maximum 30 years old
– Preferably with experience in service, consulting or education line with 1 year experience
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure
– Good English communication skill
– Good organizational and communication skills
– Pleasant personality
Kindly submit you application, latest CV, and other supporting documents to :
E1.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org