Vacant 2 position
PT. Pesona Khatulistiwa Nusantara is one of Indonesia’s newest growing coal mining enterprises under PKP2B 3rd Generation with area mining concession in Bulungan Regency – North Kalimantan is targeted to be a world class coal mining enterprise that extracts and adds value to the coal for the benefit of mankind.
To support our rapid establishment and expansion of the business entities and projects, we are seeking qualified professionals with integrity, trust, enthusiasm, respect, innovative thinking and solid teamwork to join with our team in Bulungan Site -North Kalimantan.
1. PROJECT PLAN & CONTROL ENGINEER SUPERVISOR (PPCE-SPV)
Implement the planning stages of the design, manufacture RAB, the tendering process, control of the implementation of infrastructure development relating to production and non-production to the manufacture of Minutes of payment.
· Assume responsibility for the overall project for all of the project planning and control needed to ensure the successful completion of the project
· Giving its opinion on all project planning and control problems
· Preparation of all reports weekly / monthly basis both for clients and corporate headquarters
· Preparation of project-specific planning and control procedures
· Ensure the implementation of company procedures and project specific procedures for planning and controlling projects within the project organization
· Bachelor Degree majoring in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· Having minimum 2 years working experience, preferably supervisor specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
· Proven skill on SAP 2000, CAD software
· Having a level of accuracy, good calculation accuracy and have strong negotiation skill.
· Understand technical calculation buildings.
· Good interpersonal & communication skill
2. FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Performs professional and administrative work in coordinating, directing and supervising, corrective actions and disciplinary activities and performs other assignments as required.
· Supervise and lead an accounting team to handle daily accounting tasks.
· Report directly to Finance & Admin Director.
· Oversee the financial, management reporting, & analysis, draft out budget/forecast and cost control with reports.
· Prepare group consolidated account and monthly financial information to management.
· Conduct internal control and operational workflow of accounting procedures to ensure supervision and efficiency.
· Conduct customers payments evaluation and follow up payments, terms and conditions.
· Qualified accountant with a degree in accounting or finance.
· At least 3-5 years experiences.
· Leadership, management skill & good communication skill.
· Financial audit, tax, forensik & arranging skill.
· Able to provide full regular financial report, budget and analysis.
· Fluent written/spoken english.
· Able to work under preasure.
Please submit your application letter with completed CV and recent photograph
with subject position code in PDF format not more than 1MB to :
Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection