vacant 3 position
PT. Pesona Khatulistiwa Nusantara is one of Indonesia’s newest growing coal mining enterprises under PKP2B 3rd Generation with area mining concession in Bulungan Regency – North Kalimantan is targeted to be a world class coal mining enterprise that extracts and adds value to the coal for the benefit of mankind.
To support our rapid establishment and expansion of the business entities and projects, we are seeking qualified professionals with integrity, trust, enthusiasm, respect, innovative thinking and solid teamwork to join with our team in Bulungan Site – North Kalimantan.
1. MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM SUPERVISOR (MIS-SPV)
· Bachelor Degree majoring in Information Technology or computer science
· Having minimum 2 years working experience, as web programmer
· Experience in Mobile application programming such as Java, JQuery Mobile etc
· Proficient in SQL server, ASP.Net, PHP, VB and Java
· Has knowledge in web development framework such as Cake PHP or Code Igniter or Spring or Hibernate
· Has Knowledge in administering web application server is advantage
· Development of web applications
· Maintain and trouble shoot existing web applications
· Highly motivated, able to work in a team, and good interpersonal & communication skill
2. GENERAL AFFAIR SUPERVISOR (GA-SPV)
· Candidate must prosses at least a Bachelor’s degree majoring in hospitality or related
· Having minimum 2-3 years experience in General Affair at Mining Company
· Know well about Facility & Utilities (Transportation, canteen and housing, cleaning, maintenance, general services and building management)
· Good interpersonal, fast learner and possess positive working attitude
· Strong interpersonal, teamwork and customer services oriented
· Computer literate (mining software, MS Word, MS Excel)
· Excellent communication skill in English (oral and written)
· Placement to Site Tanjung Selor Bulungan Kalimantan Utara
3. FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (FA-MGR)
· Candidate must prosses at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· At least 3-5 years experiences.
· Leadership, management skill & good communication skill.
· Financial audit, tax, forensik & arranging skill.
· Able to provide full regular financial report, budget and analysis.
· Fluent written/spoken english.
· Able to work under preasure.
Please submit your application letter with completed CV and recent photograph
with subject position code in PDF format not more than 1MB to :