vacant as administrator
CV. Sari Pacific is a world class supplier and market leader in quality, service, and cost for the Oil and Gas industry in Indonesia. We provide a large selection of building materials, electrical components, hardware, welding, tools, safety equipment, pipes, fittings, valves, and chemicals.
As an Administrative Assistant, you are responsible forproviding administrative support to meet the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest technology and the Internet to support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
• Provide administrative support to the Manager and team members.
• Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, schedule and meet deadlines on customers’ inquiries, organize and schedule meetings and appointments).
• Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
• Analyze inquiries and understand productsthat are requested by the customers.
• Answering customers’ questions and requests by phone and by email.
• Create sales quotations to customers.
• Develop and maintain contact lists and filing system.
• Attend customers’ meetings when necessary.
• Based in Balikpapan.
• BA/BSdegree or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to speak and write English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently and idiomatically.
• Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
• Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
Please tell us why you are interested to work with usand send your CV along with your recent photo to email@example.com
with subject line – Administrator