vacant as sales engineer
We are an International PMA company which supplies high quality slurry & dewatering equipment to the mining industry throughout Indonesia. We currently have a position available based in Balikpapan for “Sales Engineer” that will report directly to the Sales Supervisor Indonesia.
• Execute company strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve sales targets.
• Establish, build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Prepares action plans for sales team to exploit sales leads and prospects.
• Prepare equipment quotations and deliver equipment presentations to customers.
• Liase with OEM on application, pricing policy and product specifications
• Implement systems, policy and procedure to achieve a high level of professionalism.
• Adheres to company policies, procedures and business ethics.
• Custodian of marketing and sales database.
• Compile accurate and qualifiable monthly, quartely and annual management reports.
• Willing to travel to site or meet with clients.
• Male, age maximum 35 years old.
• Bachelor degree, preferred technical background
• At least 3 years of working experience as a sales engineer preferred in pumping and mining industry
• Can speak English fluently
• Good communication, analytical & presentation skill and good personality
• Able to use Ms. Office (Word, Excel, power point, outlook for email)
If you can meet our expectations, please submit your CV complete with recent photograph to Balikpapan@rel.co.id
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and only short listed candidates will be notified regarding interview.
Applications close on the 25th of April 2016