vacant as Mining Environmental Foreman
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
Mining Environmental Foreman (1 position available)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Natural Science / Environmental Engineering or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): environmental management, knowledge in Environmental Management System, Ready to be on the field.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant / Foreman specializing in Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Batuah – Kalimantan Timur.
1. Plan and conduct research into the physical and biological nature of the site;
2. Develop ways of minimizing production process impact on the environment;
3. Investigate and report on site accidents which impact upon the environment;
4. Take part in emergency responses to accidents, eg chemical spills;
5. Analyse pollutants, identify their source and assess their impact on the environment;
6. Rehabilitate degraded land;
7. Assist with developing environmental policies and strategies;
8. Provide advice on the safe management of hazardous materials; and
9. Conduct environmental audits.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by June 30th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.