vacant 2 position
KBR has been operating in Indonesia since the 1970s, and establishment of the KBR office in Jakarta in 2004 underscores KBR’s commitment to Indonesia and is an endorsement of the talents of Indonesian engineers. The office has a high content of local Indonesians, including engineers, designers and support staff.
KBR Indonesia (KBRI) seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following position:
1. Sr. Specialist Quality Assurance (QA)
• Engineering Bachelor Degree from reputable University with minimum 7 years of experience in EPC Company.
• ISO 9001 (Quality Management System standard) auditor experience and certified as Quality auditor (ISO 9001:2008 auditor/lead auditor certified).
• Specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment.
• Able to create inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met. Makes recommendations for corrective action.
• Knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution. Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability.
• Experience in maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope.
• Able to align quality management function with the performance needs of product lines.
• Uses experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
2. Sr. Specialist HSE
• Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational, Health and Safety or construction management related and hold HSE Management System Certification (CSP / Ahli K3 Umum).
• Minimum 15 years applicable experience in the field of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) and have experience from at least 5 (five) years in Oil & Gas Operation, 5 (five) years in Construction and 5 (five) years in Technical Safety and Engineering Design.
• Safety expert certified from Manpower Ministry.
• Implements health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines for the employee and department safety.
• Experience in creating incident reports and performs inspections to ensure conformity in all areas of HSE. Interacts with services personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies to research and interpret standards, codes and regulations. Determines requisite for and organizes audits of company operated properties.
• Keeps informed of regulatory requirements and auditing standards.
• Experience in assists in development and implementation of systems and standards to facilitate the capturing and analysis of HSE statistics. Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices.
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia.
• Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player.
• Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy.
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com
from : yahoogroups
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini