vacant as HSE Officer
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
3. Experience min. 2 years in maintaining safety and health standards up to its law and procedures.
4. Able to work individually and in team.
5. Willing to be located at Batuah, Kalimantan Timur.
6. Full time position is available.
· Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
· Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
· Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
· Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
· Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
· Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
· Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
· Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
· Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects
· obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
· Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
· Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and
· regulatory agencies.
· Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
· Comply with all HSE procedures and policies.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, CV and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by August 30th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini