1. COAL CHAIN & QC JUNIOR ENGINEER
· Support all project with scope of work Coal Quality Control, Coal Chain handling Management, Stockpile Management, Blending Management and Operational Coal processing plant (washing plant & crushing plant).
· Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering or Chemical Engineering
· Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role at coal projects
· Good knowledge in Coal Quality Control in Port, Coal Chain Handling, Coal Loading (Barge, Vessel, ect), Coal Standard Sampling, and Evaluation Reporting
· Good communication skills, written – verbal, both in English and Bahasa
· Ready worked in remote area
2. MINING FOREMAN
• To co-ordinate and supervise the removal of overburden and the mining and transport of coal in a safe environment and to meet production targets with high standard performance.
• Actively contribute to positive teamwork
• Communicate openly and honestly at all times
• Senior High school degree
• Minimum 2-3 year experience in a similar role.
· Preferably held a “Pengawas Operational Pertama (POP)” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
• Understanding utilization all equipment and productivity
• Ability to operate most of type of Mining equipment
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Ready worked in remote area
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to : firstname.lastname@example.org