vacant 3 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Auto Electrician
· Male, Min High School (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
· More than 3 years’ experience in handling electrical circuits in all heavy equipments and light vehicles.
· Computer literacy on Mic. Office Suit is an advantage.
· Certification on Mechanical Electrical Product Knowledge processes is an advantage.
· Max Age : 40 years old, willing to be located at remote area.
· Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant
· Repair parts and equipment when needed
· Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles
· Order for parts and equipment as necessary
· Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair
· Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate
· Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
· Undertake required training(s)
2. Maintenance Planner
· Male, Min High School (SMU/SMA/SMK)
· with 3 years’ experience in maintaining heavy equipment’s’ condition (Exca, Dozer, Grader, etc,.) and its spareparts’ planning..
· Computer literacy in maintenance planner is an advantage
· Willing to be located at remote area.
· Maximum 40 years old.
· Complete the planning and scheduling of all maintenance and electrical tasks for the Paper and Pulp Mill
· Work with the Production Team, the Maintenance Team, and the Maintenance Lead to identify and prioritize the mechanical maintenance needs of the site
· Work with the Production Team and the Electrical Team to prioritize electrical maintenance needs of the site
· Planning extended shutdown work
· Determine the types of service that need to be done on various types of machines and outline relevant details for those tasks, e.g.; the parts and tools needed for completion
· Outline and develop job plans to service the equipment in the Paper Mill to help prevent unexpected breakdowns.
3. Logistic Officer
a.Candidate must possess at least a Diploma’s Certificate, Management, Industrial Engineering, any field or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Microsoft Office 2003, Procurement Data Management, Knowledge in Logistical Administrative and Item’s Flow, meticulous
c. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / assistant specializing in Procurement / Logistic or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur.
· Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
· Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
· Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of pace keeping cargos along with personnel.
· Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
· Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
· Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, and substantive units.
· Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by September 30th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the right top corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini