vacant 2 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Mining Environmental Foreman (1 position available)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Natural Science / Environmental Engineering or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): environmental management, knowledge in Environmental Management System, Ready to be on the field.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant / Foreman specializing in Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Batuah – Kalimantan Timur.
1. Plan and conduct research into the physical and biological nature of the site;
2. Develop ways of minimizing production process impact on the environment;
3. Investigate and report on site accidents which impact upon the environment;
4. Take part in emergency responses to accidents, eg chemical spills;
5. Analyse pollutants, identify their source and assess their impact on the environment;
6. Rehabilitate degraded land;
7. Assist with developing environmental policies and strategies;
8. Provide advice on the safe management of hazardous materials; and
9. Conduct environmental audits.
2. Heavy Equipment Mechanic
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Heavy Equipment Vocational High School (SMK Alat Berat)
3. Experience min. 2 years in repairing and maintenance of heavy equipment.
4. Able to work individually and in team.
5. Honest, responsible, and self-initiated.
6. Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur
Job Responsibilities :
1) Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
2) Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
3) Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
4) Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
5) Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
6) Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
7) Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
8) Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
9) Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
10) Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
11) Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
12) Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
13) Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
14) Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
15) Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
16) Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
17) Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
18) Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by October 10th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini