vacant 2 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. HR Site (Samarinda / Wahau) (1 position each available)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resouces, Accounting or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Compensation and Benefit, Human Capital Administration, Leaves, Absences, BPJS, Overtime, Ready to be hands on.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resouces / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Sorong / Wahau / Batuah – Kalimantan Timur.
· Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
· Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
· Conducts recruitment effort for all non-staff personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations;
·Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
·Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
·Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
· Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (UU no. 13 tahun 2003).
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
2. Logistic Officer (Wahau) (1 position available)
.. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma’s Certificate, Management, Industrial Engineering, any field or equivalent
. Required skill(s): Microsoft Office 2003, Procurement Data Management, Knowledge in Logistical Administrative and Item’s Flow, meticulous
. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Procurement / Logistic or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Willing to be located at Wahau – Kalimantan Timur.
· Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
· Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
· Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of pace keeping cargos along with personnel.
· Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
· Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
· Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, and substantive units.
· Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by November15th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
- PT. ARKANANTA APTA PRATISTA
- PT. Surya Hutani Jaya
- PT. Equalindo Makmur Alam Sejahtera
- PT. Karya Wijaya Sakti
- PT. Coates Hire Indonesia
- PT. Bintang Putra Niaga
- PT. ANDIARTA MUZIZAT (Ninja Xpress)
- PT. Maju Kalimantan Hadapan
- Lowongan Kerja Tenaga Operasional (Kristen/Katolik)
- PT. GAWI MAKMUR KALIMANTAN
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini