vacant 2 position
PT. BRITMINDO JASA UTAMA (BJU) is part of the expanding BRITMINDO GROUP of Companies.
The BRITMINDO GROUP is the leading mining consultancy in Indonesia, with expansion plans in S.E. Asia and Australia, and a growing team of more than 150 personnel.
BJU is providing a broader scope of Professional Mining Services with greater focus on long term projects that include Mine Management, Operational Improvements, EPC for Coal and Mineral Processing, Coal Chain Management, Fixed and Mobile Plant Maintenance, as well as routine and Technical Studies and Consultancy.
The Britmindo team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at Jakarta Head Office as well as the BJU Balikpapan office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
1. QUALITY CONTROL FOREMAN
To provide the coal quality and processing plan which guides the mining operation in alignment with the clients coal requirements. Paramount in this is the profitability of the mining operation.
• Bachelor degree in Mining, Chemical or Geology Engineer
• Minimum 2-3 year experience in a similar role at coal projects
• Good knowledge in Coal Quality Control in Pit & Port, Coal Chain Handling, Coal Loading and Coal Standard Sampling
• Knowledge and understanding of clients, consultants, suppliers & subcontractors
• Good communication skills, written-verbal, both English and Bahasa
• Computer literacy
• Ready worked in remote area
2. HRGA Foreman
• Implement corporate human resources policies and procedures from corporate HR Department
• Review and develop specific human resources policies and procedures for site.
• Providing corporate HR Department with appropriate human resources report
• Assisting Human resource Manager in recruiting and maintaining high qualified people
• Controlling employee accommodation (mess, catering, transportation)
• Handle Ticketing for Employee travel to site or leave
• S1 Psychology/Law or any field
• Tertiary qualification in appropriate field
• Previous experience in a similar role minimum 3 years in HRGA
• Preferred experience in Mining HRGA
• Can drive and have a driver’s license
• Open and honest communication
• Energic and able to work underpressure
• Good communication, written-verbal, both in English and Bahasa
• Familiar with MS Office,
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to :
(Please give a position name in email subject)
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini