vacant 2 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. HR Site (Samarinda)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resouces, Accounting or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Compensation and Benefit, Human Capital Administration, Leaves, Absences, BPJS, Overtime, Ready to be hands on.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resouces / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Wahau – Kalimantan Timur.
· Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
· Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
· Conducts recruitment effort for all non-staff personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations;
· Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
· Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
· Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (UU no. 13 tahun 2003).
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
2. Admin Agronomi
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
3. Experience min. 2 years in maintaining nursery, plantation, and harvesting administrative works.
4. Able to work individually and in team.
5. Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur.
6. Full time position is available.
· Assist in compliance reviews, best practice assessments and other plantation assessments to support Palm Oil management.
· Maintain relevant plantation logs and documentation.
· Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
· Prepare applicable plantation reports and plans (daily, weekly, and monthly) as necessary.
· Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
· Assist in the development and presentation of relevant plantation practice.
· Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
· Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
· Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
· Comply with all Company’s procedures and policies.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by November 30th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.