vacant as Legal Officer (Staff)
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
Legal Officer (Staff) – Samarinda
• Candidate must prosses at least a Bachelor’s Degree Law or equivalent, Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• As least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
• Monitoring and controlling draft and review the legal documents especially agreement, contract and other legal document.
• Be able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
• Experienced and soundagreement drafting.
• Able to work in team and individual.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill.
• Good analytical thinking.
• Fluent in English
• To be located in Samarinda – Kalimantan Timur.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by February28th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.