vacant 2 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Legal Officer (Staff) – Samarinda
. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Law or equivalent, Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
. As least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
. Monitoring and controlling draft and review the legal documents especially agreement, contract and other legal document.
. Be able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
. Experienced and sound in agreement drafting.
. Able to work in team and individual.
. Highly organized and detail oriented.
. Good interpersonal and communication skill.
. Good analytical thinking.
. Fluent in English
. To be located in Samarinda – Kalimantan Timur.
. Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
. Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
2. HR Officer (Wahau)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resources, Accounting or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Compensation and Benefit, Human Capital Administration, Leaves, Absences, BPJS, Overtime, ready to be hands on.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resources / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Samarinda – Kalimantan Timur.
· Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
· Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
· Conducts recruitment effort for all non-staff personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations;
· Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
· Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
·Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (UU no. 13 tahun 2003).
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by February 28th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini