vacant 4 position
PT INDOS CAKRA MANDIRI is a national private Company which engaged in General Contractor Labor Supply, Human Capital Services and General Services, Our company provides qualified and expert Staff in each field, by adjusting the Market Demand both Domestic and International.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
1. HR Officer
• Maximum age 27 years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Law, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• Doing all general HR administration tasks
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
• Can drive and have a driver license
• Good communication skills, written-verbal, both English and Bahasa
• Able to do multitasking job
• Familiar with MS Office
• Ready worked in balikpapan
2. PROJECT SECRETARY
• Manage Secretarial functions & duties for Managers including travel arrangements, typing, screening phone calls, report writing, document control, filing, etc
• Translate any document as required by managers
• Assist Managers in the preparation and production of work proposals to various clients
• Compile reports accurately and timely as required
• Prepare and manage correspondence, report and other document
• Take care of company guests including accommodation and any requirements
• Female, maximum 30 years old
• Diploma, majoring in secretary or administration
• Minimum 2 years of experiences as Secretary
• Experienced in secretarial, public relation and administration skills
• Excellent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Honest, excellent communication skill, pleasant personality and appearance
• Fluent in English both oral and writing
• Willing to work overtime and under pressure
• Willing to work in Balikpapan
3. HR Recruitment Officer
• Maximum age 30 years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology or equivalent
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Have experience to held Interview and Recruitment
• Have high initiative and communication skill
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience HR Generalist
• Team Player, highly self motivated, hard working
• Attention to details, responsible, and strong analytical skill
• Willing to travel and do mobile-field work
4. SAFETY OFFICER
• Provide HS&E management information, advice and assistance to all staff to ensure safe, healthy and accident free work environments and the compliance with the company HS&E policy and procedures and legislative re-quirements.
• Remain all elements of OHS&E (including project elements) to improve safety performance.
• Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times.
• Communicate openly and honestly at all times.
• Relevant qualification in engineering or similar discipline.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Have knowledge in legislative and statutory requirements.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Bahasa.
• Computer literate
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to :
(Please give a position name in email subject)