vacant 2 position
We are subsidiary of a large-scale national company (Manufacturing Company), located in BALIKPAPAN, east kalimantan looking for:
1. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
1. Check the mechanical construction, including dimensions/distance formwork/reinforcement, positioning formwork/foundation, positioning structures (building/supports/frame), geometric building/structure (verticality/slope), positioning machine/piping/cable tray/runway, and conformity of material
2. Monitor, review and, where required, approve the mechanical construction activities to ensure that all mechanical construction activities are carried out safely and fully in accordance with Company’s HSE and technical requirements
3. Ensure that all materials used by the contractors are in accordance with the specifications
1. min. bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
2. Strong written and oral communication in English
3. Extensive experience in handling projects
4. Strong knowledge of the piping (valves, flanges, steel)
5. Knowledge of mechanical construction method (adjustment electrical motor with pump or gearbox/valves, etc), method of controlling geometric structure, method of following/archiving the layout
6. Able to do basic mechanical calculation and understand mechanical layout, adjustment, & tolerance
7. Min. 15 Years working experience in the related field
2. STAF TATA USAHA KAYU
Manage all administration duties, including recording, publishing documents, and reporting all activities of the wood chip
1. Sound knowledge of all regulations associated with Wood Chip Industry
2. Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
3. Must be willing to work in Balikpapan
4. At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates should submit their complete resume/cv with supporting documents (Copy of educational certificates, transcript, copy of identity card) to firstname.lastname@example.org
before 28 February 2017.
write the position applied for as the email subject line.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini