vacant 2 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. HR Site (Kutai Timur)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resouces, Accounting or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Compensation and Benefit, Human Capital Administration, Leaves, Absences, BPJS, Overtime, Ready to be hands on.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resouces / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Wahau – Kalimantan Timur.
· Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
· Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
· Conducts recruitment effort for all non-staff personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations;
· Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
· Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
· Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (UU no. 13 tahun 2003).
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
2. Project Manager (Palm Oil Refinery Construction – Papua)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Project Management, Budgeting, Project Control, Safety and Health Control, Scheduling and Planning, Ready to be hands on.
c. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the same position is required.
d. Preferably Manager / Assistant Manager specializing in Construction / Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Timika – Papua.
· Preparation of the project schedule.
· Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building
· Design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
· Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
· Prepare the general conditions budget.
· Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
· Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
· Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
· Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
· Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings.
· Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
· Expedite all CCN & CO (change order) costs. Maintain current CO logs.
· Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
· Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
· Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final holdbacks.
· Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
· Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of SAI’s directly owned equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
· Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses.
· Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
· Ensure that “as built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
· Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by March 15th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.