vacant as Heavy Equipment Mechanic
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Excavator, Dozer, Loader, Genset, Tower Lamp, Electrical)
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Heavy Equipment Vocational High School (SMK Alat Berat)
3. Experience min. 2 years in repairing and maintenance of heavy equipment.
4. Able to work individually and in team.
5. Honest, responsible, and self-initiated.
6. Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur
1) Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
2) Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
3) Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
4) Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
5) Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
6) Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
7) Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
8) Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
9) Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
10) Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
11) Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
12) Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
13) Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
14) Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
15) Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
16) Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
17) Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
18) Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by March 15th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
- Vacancy for Project EPC OIL & GAS ,Power Plant ( Engineer )
- PT. Karya Putra Borneo
- PT. ARTHAPUSAKA MITRA SAKTI
- PT. Wahana Prestasi Logistic
- PT. Multi Agung Sarana Ananda
- PT. Ace Force Security
- PT. BANK PANIN Tbk
- PT. Intraco Penta Prima Servis
- PT. SOS INDONESIA ( Cabang Balikpapan )
- Lowongan Kerja TENAGA KURIR & SEBAR BROSUR
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini