vacant as HSE Field / Officer
Our company, PT. Feedback Infra as leading infrastructure services company. As part one of our expansion programme in East Kalimantan, Balikpapan for Project 15×2 MW CFBC Power Plant partnership with PT. Kariangau Power. We are given plenty opportunities and career advancement seeking dynamic person to join our company for the position below.
HSE FIELD / OFFICER
· Male, max 30 year old.
· Minimum graduated from Diploma (D3) in related field K3LL (Environmental Engineering, Public Health, etc.) of the reputable university with min. GPA 2.75.
· Must have minimum two (2) years experience in drilling and work over Services Company.
· Fluent in English both oral and written, PC literate with good. Familiar with Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
· Has the K3 certificate in oil and gas sector/industry.
· Able to conduct the inspection of work equipment, manpower, occupational health and environmental.
· Able to create the reports and statistical data analysis of HSE Reviewing Risk assessment, JSA and SOP/SWP.
· Familiar in handling basic safety induction and safety training for the employees.
· Hard working, honest, self-motivated, loyal, problem solver, cost conscious.
· Willing to work all around Indonesia and overseas.
Excellent career prospect and an attractive remuneration scheme commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the right candidate.
Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph (Colour), within 2 week ( 01 April 2017 ) to:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 082154531122
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini