vacant 3 position
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Sangkulirang)
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Heavy Equipment Vocational High School (SMK Alat Berat)
3. Experience min. 2 years in repairing and maintenance of heavy equipment.
4. Able to work individually and in team.
5. Honest, responsible, and self-initiated.
6. Willing to be located at Sangkulirang, Kalimantan Timur
1) Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
2) Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
3) Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
4) Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
5) Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
6) Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
7) Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
8) Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
9) Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
10) Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
11) Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
12) Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
13) Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
14) Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
15) Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
16) Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
17) Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
18) Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
2. Cashier cum Admin. Staff (Sangkulirang)
a. Candidate must possess at least a Vocational High School’s Degree, Accounting or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): ability to operate MOYB, Bookkeeping and accounting software, ready to be hands on.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Junior Officer specializing in monitoring cash flow, keeping records, b and bookkeeping, or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Sangkulirang – Kalimantan Timur
· Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
· Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
· Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
· Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
· Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card authorization system.
· Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
· Provides pricing information by answering questions.
· Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3. HSE Officer
a. Male, Max. 40 years old
b. Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
c. Experience min. 2 years in maintaining safety and health standards up to its law and procedures.
d. Able to work individually and in team.
e. Willing to be located at Sangkulirang, Kalimantan Timur.
f. Full time position is available.
Job Responsibilities :
· Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
· Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
· Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
· Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
· Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
· Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
· Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
· Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
· Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects
· obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
· Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
· Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and
· regulatory agencies.
· Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
· Comply with all HSE procedures and policies.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by April 10th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.