vacant as IT Officer
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
a. Candidate must possess at least a Vocational High School, in Engineering (Information and Technology), Networking, Web Programming
b. Required skill(s): Software and hardware, knowledge in Client Server, Network, Basic Programming, Operating System, Troubleshooting, meticulous.
c. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Assistant / Officer specializing in Information and Technology Management.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
· Provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
· Provide support for the dispatch of system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process from start to finish. Track all hardware shipments from vendors to destination.
· Take complete ownership of all support duties.
· Work daily with remote support tools troubleshooting a wide variety of issues with end users.
· Ensure that Asset Management is maintained updating constantly to ensure accuracy.
· Configure, deploy and manage Windows, PABX and MikroTik operating systems.
· Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
· Provides after-hours, weekend monitoring and support of production environment.
· Willing to be relocated to our sites: Wahau, Sambutan, Embalut, Muara Gusiq, Batuah.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by April 25th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply as a subject of your email.