vacant as tyreman
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Pria, Usia max.45 tahun
2. Lulusan Min. SMA/SMK
3. Pengalaman min. 2 tahun di posisi yang sama.
4. Bersedia ditempatkan di area site Kalimantan Timur
– To carry out planned maintenance, replacement, and repair works, on equipment tyres for operational requirements.
– To select the correct tread pattern, type of tyre, and inflation pressure for the effective maintenance of equipment
– To ensure working procedures are carried out in compliance with DP World Safety and working procedures.
– To conduct fault diagnosis on worn tyres caused by equipment defects, over or under inflation, incorrect tyre type, or overloading to take preventive action.
– To effectively communicate with fellow tyreman, to receive and pass on job specifications, instructions, and all other relevant information for smooth flow of port operations.
– Carrying out Tyre maintenance, fault finding and monitoring the tyres of Port Equipments and carries out the tasks assigned by Asst. Supervisor -Tyre and Supervisor Mechanical.
– To daily inspect inflation of Port equipment tyres at fuel station, Container Terminal and General Cargo yards and submit routine inspection and monitoring reports for reference and discussion.
– To ensure tidiness and cleanliness of workshop facilities and all equipment thus creating a safe and healthy work environment.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by April 25st, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.