vacant 4 position
PT INDOS CAKRA MANDIRI is a national private Company which engaged in General Contractor Labor Supply, Human Capital Services and General Services, Our company provides qualified and expert Staff in each field, by adjusting the Market Demand both Domestic and International.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
1. PROJECT SECRETARY
• Manage Secretarial functions & duties for Managers including travel arrangements, typing, screening phone calls, report writing, document control, filing, etc
• Translate any document as required by managers
• Assist Managers in the preparation and production of work proposals to various clients
• Compile reports accurately and timely as required
• Prepare and manage correspondence, report and other document
• Take care of company guests including accommodation and any requirements
• Female, maximum 30 years old
• Diploma, majoring in secretary or administration
• Minimum 2 years of experiences as Secretary
• Experienced in secretarial, public relation and administration skills
• Excellent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Honest, excellent communication skill, pleasant personality and appearance
• Fluent in English both oral and writing
• Willing to work overtime and under pressure
• Willing to work in Balikpapan
2. HRGA Supervisor
• To provide and meet requirements from user about recruitment Staff and non staff as per mining consultant requirements
• Plan, coordinates and directs the activities involved in the research, development and implementations and maintenance HR programmed for the recruitment, selection, technical and training of employments.
• Develops, implements, administrative, and modifies employment services procedures and system to meet management requirements
• Selects, plans, assigns, supervises and evaluates of works subordinates
• Identifies and solves administrative and IR & HR related issues /matters properly
• Max 35 years old
• Bachelor degree in Psychology or Law
• Have Experience min 4 years in similar position preferably from mining consultant
• Have large database / network especially in mining business
• Good knowledge in Human Resource management
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiar with MS Office, Able speak In English both oral & Written
• Ability to work under pressure
• Willing to traveling to All Site
3. HSE OFFICER
• Provide HS&E management information, advice and assistance to all staff to ensure safe, healthy and accident free in work environments and the compliance with the company HS&E policy and procedures and legislative requirements.
• Remain all elements of OHS&E (including project elements) to improve safety performance.
• Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times.
• Communicate openly and honestly at all times.
• Relevant qualification in engineering or similar discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in a similar role.
• Having knowledge in legislative and statutory requirements.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Indonesian.
• Computer literacy
4. MINING FOREMAN
i. Coordinate and supervise the removal of overburden and the mining and transport of coal in a safe environment and to meet production targets with high standard performance.
ii. Actively contribute to positive teamwork
iii. Communicate openly and honestly at all times
• Senior High school degree
• Minimum 2-3 year experience in a similar role.
• Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
• Understanding utilization all equipment and productivity
• Ability to operate most of type of Mining equipment
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Ready to work in remote area
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to :
(Please give a position name in email subject)