vacant 3 position
PT Synergy Engineering being the fastest growing Engineering & Consultant company in the South East Asian Region, specifically in Indonesia, invites Indonesian’s professionals to join our team. Our client list covers almost all major oil & gas company in Indonesia and in the region. We’re expanding our team to meet the current and upcoming projects and in needs for the positions below:
1. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
·Design the offshore oil & gas production facilities by developing electrical design criteria, specification, & datasheets
·Performing electrical calculations, reviewing and implementing government regulations and industry codes.
· Min. bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (Power System)
·Must have at least 2 years of applicable experience in the design and construction of offshore oil and gas facilities.
· Well verse with ETAP software.
2. ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
· Checking the progress of client payment, and follow up any outstanding account receivables
· Making Daily Transactions include:
a) AP & AR Processing/Records
· Maintain filling system of related documents
· Having brevet A, B & C certificate
3. IT Programmer
· Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
· Develop and test software applications.
· Install, customize and maintain operating systems software including installing and testing new releases.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science.
· Knowledgeable in OOP paradigms and design patterns.
· Used to work using Git VCS
· Experience in Node.JS / Angular.JS / react.JS
· Experience in using Nginx
· Experience working with NoSQL databases (mongodb, couchdb, neo4j, etc.)
· Knowledgeable of well-known technology standards (RFC, W3C, IEEEetc.) will be advantageous.
· Familiar with UML
· Experience on web mobile & Social Media API Integrations is a plus
· Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to forge productive working relationships with all personnel
· Personal motivation and self-learning ability
· Ability to cope in a positive and productive manner within a high-pressure environment, while handling a large amount of detail as expected in large Projects with aggressive schedules
· Able to work on own initiative and within a team