vacant 2 position
PT. Pesona Khatulistiwa Nusantara is one of Indonesia’s newest growing coal mining enterprises under PKP2B 3rd Generation with area mining concession in Bulungan Regency – North Kalimantan is targeted to be a world class coal mining enterprise that extracts and adds value to the coal for the benefit of mankind.
To support our rapid establishment and expansion of the business entities and projects, we are seeking qualified professionals with integrity, trust, enthusiasm, respect, innovative thinking and solid teamwork to join with our team in Bulungan Site – North Kalimantan.
1. LONGTERM PLAN ENGINEER (LTE)
• Bachelor Degree in Mining/Geology/Civil Engineering
• Having minimum 3-4 years experience in most aspects of open cut coal mining and processing
• Able to operate mining software (minescape : strat model, open cut)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill, initiative, service and result oriented, able to work under pressure
• Highly motivated, able to work as a part of a team and individually
2. PERSONNEL OFFICER (HR-PO)
• Female, Bachelor Degree any discipline (preferably Economic Accounting/Human Resources Management)
• Having minimum 3-4 years experience in HR/Payroll
• Know well and understanding of HR function, Compensation & Benefit, Personnel Administration and Payroll.
• High computer profiency with MS Office
• Possess a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Good knowledge about BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, PPH21
• Good interpersonal, fast learner and possess positive working attitude
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and customer services oriented
• Strong organizational commitment, well organize, good filling and administration skill
• Placement to head Office Jakarta
Please submit your application letter with completed CV and recent photograph with subject position code in PDF format not more than 1MB to :
Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection