vacant 4 position ( plant, operator all unit )
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Heavy Equipment Mechanic (ADT, Exca, Motor Grader, Dump Truck, Light Vehicle)
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Heavy Equipment Vocational High School (SMK Alat Berat)
3. Experience min. 2 years in repairing and maintenance of heavy equipment.
4. Able to work individually and in team.
5. Honest, responsible, and self-initiated.
6. Willing to be located at Sangkulirang, Kalimantan Timur
1) Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
2) Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
3) Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
4) Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
5) Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
6) Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
7) Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
8) Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
9) Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
10) Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
11) Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
12) Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
13) Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
14) Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
15) Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
16) Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
17) Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
18) Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
2. Heavy Equipment Operator (Excavator, Dozer, Compactor, Grader) (Sangkulirang)
a. Male, Max. 40 years old
b. Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
c. Experience min. 2 years in operating various heavy equipment: Excavator, Dozer, Compactor, Grader, etc,.
d. Able to work individually and in team.
e. Willing to be located at Sangkulirang, Kalimantan Timur.
f. Full time position is available.
· Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
· Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
· Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
· Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
· Advise the Public Works Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
· Participate in routine maintenance
· Practice workplace safety
· Maintain inventory
3. Maintenance Planner
· Male, Min High School (SMU/SMA/SMK)
·with 3 years’ experience in maintaining heavy equipment’s’ condition (Exca, Dozer, Grader, etc,.) and its spareparts’ planning..
· Computer literacy in maintenance planner is an advantage
· Willing to be located at remote area.
· Maximum 40 years old.
· Complete the planning and scheduling of all maintenance and electrical tasks for the Paper and Pulp Mill
· Work with the Production Team, the Maintenance Team, and the Maintenance Lead to identify and prioritize the mechanical maintenance needs of the site
· Work with the Production Team and the Electrical Team to prioritize electrical maintenance needs of the site
· Planning extended shutdown work
· Determine the types of service that need to be done on various types of machines and outline relevant details for those tasks, e.g.; the parts and tools needed for completion
· Outline and develop job plans to service the equipment in the Paper Mill to help prevent unexpected breakdowns.
4. Auto Electrician
· Male, Min High School (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
· More than 3 years’ experience in handling electrical circuits in all heavy equipments and light vehicles.
· Computer literacy on Mic. Office Suit is an advantage.
· Certification on Mechanical Electrical Product Knowledge processes is an advantage.
· Max Age : 40 years old, willing to be located at remote area.
· Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant
· Repair parts and equipment when needed
· Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles
· Order for parts and equipment as necessary
· Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair
· Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate
· Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
· Undertake required training(s)
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by May 10th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply as a subject of your email.