vacant as Electrical Engineer
We are a reputable Multinational Logistic Company which provides Tug Barge & Floating Loading Facility services, urgently seeking for a highly motivated and qualified professional to be positioned as:
Job Description :
· Analyzes blue prints, schematics and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
· Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failure for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
· Maintains assigned vessel, equipment and tools for the purpose of ensuring availability in a safety operating condition
· To install, test, maintain and repair electrical system components and wiring in accordance with the regulations and specifications (e.g. lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, hourmeter, tachometer, indicator sign, etc.)
· Fits, assembles, install, test, commissions, maintains and repairs electrical systems, machinery and equipment according to maintenance schedule.
· Conduct electrical training for all crew vessel ( to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring or equipment)
· Update repair and maintenance records for all systems equipment and plans
– Age min. 30 – 35 years old
– Male, has minimum 3 years as Electrical Engineer in progressively responsible operational experience, especially in Shipping Company with a demonstrated record of success and effective performance
– Must at least have a Electrical Engineering Degree background or equivalent
– Candidate must have skills of wiring diagram knowledge, program logic control, high & low voltage handling
– Proficiency in English both oral & written and computer literacy (Ms Excel and making a report)
– Solid strategic, analytical, and decision making skills
– Able to work under pressure, and/or with tight deadline and urgency conditions
– Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
– Placement in Banjarbaru but candidates must ready to do travelling
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini