vacant as Tug & Barge Port Engineer
PSS is a member of the IMC Group. At IMC, we are a high-performance and people-focused organization providing integrated solutions, and a catalyst in building sustainable and harmonious communities. With more than 9,000 staff representing some 18 nationalities in 15 countries working together, IMC is ever ready to provide support to the industrialization of Asia. Innovation continues to be our key to sustain our competitive advantage in the region
Tug & Barge Port Engineer
To controlling, monitoring, implementing, plan maintenance and repair Tug and Barge.
To veryfying crew competencies and monitoring performances in Technical issues
1. Min Marine Engineer Class 2 certificate holder (ATT III/ ATT II)
2. Relevant Past Experience 6 Years
3. General Business Understanding Required
4. Ship management / ship maintenance/classification surveys
Dry Docking plan and arrangement
Able to manage, motivate and supervise subordinates
5. Working independently with less supervise
6. Personal attributes:
Irregular working timing if necessary
Able to do over whole machine
7. MS office or specific application software certificate – Ms. Excell and Ms. Word
8. Willing to be located in Samarinda and Banjarmasin.
9. Good Command in English
We Challenge You !
Feel the challenge in a dynamic and fun environment.
Send update CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(subject : T&B Port Engineer-full name)
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini