Vacant as Senior Audit
SENIOR AUDIT – Plantation
Carry out Independent review of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the company’s financial, physical, and information resources are managed by:
1. Performed an audit on existing issues.
2. Provide measureable inputs data for audit recommendation
1. Audits Variety report of Financial, Accounting & operation Compare to source records with High Accuracy of audit result.
2. Able to verify details of recorded transactions with high accuracy of verification result.
3. Audit the implementation of company with high accuracy of audit result.
4. Drafting audit report and recommendation proposal with high Clarity and completeness of the report and recommendation
5. Communicate audit result and recommendations to relevant employee / department being audited with high understanding of the audited about the audit result and recommendation.
6. Build audit relationship with management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes
7. Analyze operational and management processes and controls’ effectiveness and efficiency in new to improve them and propose value-added recommendation.
1. Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
2. Industry related
3. Min. 5-8 years audit experience in plantation company with at least 4 years experience in managing team
4. Able to meet tight deadlines
5. Target oriented, persuasive and have good network
6. Fluent English spoken & writing
7. Experienced in several business unit.
8. Willing to be located in Balikpapan and do travelling to all sites
Send your updates CV to :email@example.com
(subject : Senior Audit – full name)