vacant as QC Welding Inspectors
PT. BRITMINDO JASA UTAMA (BJU) is part of the expanding BRITMINDO GROUP of Companies.
The BRITMINDO GROUP is the leading mining consultancy in Indonesia, with expansion plans in S.E. Asia and Australia, and a growing team of more than 150 personnel.
BJU is providing a broader scope of Professional Mining Services with greater focus on long term projects that include Mine Management, Operational Improvements, EPC for Coal and Mineral Processing, Coal Chain Management, Fixed and Mobile Plant Maintenance, as well as routine and Technical Studies and Consultancy.
The Britmindo team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at Jakarta Head Office as well as the BJU Balikpapan office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
QC WELDING INSPECTORS
• Bachelor or diploma Degree Related to Work
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Boiler / Coal Fire power plant ( PLTU ) Project
• Having good skill and background as QC Welding inspectors
• Have valid training certificate(s) for QC Welding Inspector
• Good communication skills, written – verbal, both in English (Mandatory) and Bahasa
• Strong commitment to safety and high professional standards of performance
• Ready worked in Tanjung Tabalong Kalsel, with Lokal Hire Status
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to : email@example.com
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini