vacant as GA Coordinator
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
a. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma’s Degree in Management, Human Resources, Accounting or equivalent
b. Required skill(s): Managing transportation and its drivers, managing receptionist, in and out mails, office management, asset’s insurance, ready to be hands on.
c. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resouces / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Samarinda – Kalimantan Timur.
– Receives requests/ information schedules of company guests/ visitors; confirms their schedules and itineraries with emphasis on the notification of their contact counterpart officers and employees of the company.
– Arranges for the venue and provision of logistical requirements for corporate socials.
– Assigns drivers for business trips and daily local transactions based on the other section’s requests; Dispatches drivers on their daily assignments on the basis of approved trip tickets and monitors completion of their assignments.
– Arranges for insurance coverage of company vehicles as well as personal accident insurance of employees on foreign travel.
– Assists in the allocation of parking areas to officers and employees and monitors their usage.
– Coordinates and liaisons with other departments on specific assignments given by the superior of for the purpose of securing requirements such as supplies and equipment, documents and needed information.
– Assists in ensuring cleanliness, orderliness, aesthetic appeal, and safety of the work area, and in ensuring optimal usage of utilities within the work area; Ensures the presence of facilities and required supplies for visitor reception.
– participates in the implementation of 5S in the work station and complies with the safety and ISO standards and specifications; Participates in general assembly and work uni9t meetings, process improvement activities, training programs, and other company undertakings including Family Council activities.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by May 30th, 2017.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.
Top Post & Halaman
Say No To Copas:
ayo online disini